I am having a battle.
Every day I get email messages from folk saying that they want to join Christian House Sitters as a house-sitter but that they have decided to wait until we have more houses on the site.
I also receive loads on messages from home-owners saying that they want to list their property on the site but have decided to wait till we have more house-sitters.
I do understand where both sides are coming from but obviously it leads to a stalemate situation.
Any suggestions how I can get the message over?
House-owners register free of charge so there is no risk at all to them.
House-sitters remain registered for a full year. And as things have been slow the first month we have extended all existing sitters free of charge for an additional month.
Do I sound frustrated?
I know deep inside that God will bring the right owners and sitters at the right time. Just needed to vent my frustration for a moment.